AFARM has designed, developed & conducted Training programmes for the capacity development of its members & other stakeholders in the following areas.
- - Integrated Water Resources Management
- - Climate Resilient Agriculture
- - Organic and Low External Inputs Sustainable Agriculture
- - Formation and Nurturing of water centric CBOs
- - Livestock Based Livelihoods – Poultry, Goatry & Dairy Management
- - ProjectProposal Writing
- - Fund Raising
- - Project Management Systems
- - Integrated Farming System
- - Post-Harvest Management
- - Agri Entrepreneurship Development
- - Establishment and management of farmer producer Organisations
- - Empowerment Gram Panchayat & Gram Sabha for Natural Resource Management
- - Empowerment of Women Farmers
Apart from the above, if there is a demand from NGOs for any other subject, AFARM will organise such trainings in association with other resource organisations.